Friday, March 10, 2017

CINEGÉTICA 2017, FAIR INTERNATIONAL HUNTING, FISHING AND NATURE. MADRID



CINEGÉTICA 2017 On 16, 17, 18 and 19 March 2017 and will be present for the third year in Hunting International fair of hunting, fishing and nature held in Madrid. It will be a great honor for me to share my pictorial work with everyone attending these great events dedicated to nature in all its glory, certainly I encourage you to participate and not only that I show if not all of what that during these days are presented in this phenomenal event! ...




Since it can not be otherwise wish to share my paintings in which I try to establish a link with nature, fishing ... I want to show my feelings in this regard, further progress since then to get the visitor involved, really this is the goal sought, Thanks...




To learn more about all this new exposure, as well as information on events, opportunities, offers, etc ... click here, I'll be happy to help you, thanks.



No comments:

Post a Comment